Kylie Jenner is one of the most famous and influential celebrities in the world. She rose to fame as a member of the Kardashian-Jenner family, who starred in the hit reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She has also built a successful business empire with her cosmetics brand, Kylie Cosmetics, which has made her one of the youngest billionaires in history.
|Kylie Kristen Jenner
|Media personality, socialite, businesswoman
|August 10, 1997
|Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|5 ft 6 in (168 cm)
|139 lbs (63 kg)
|26 years old (as of 2023)
|Caitlyn Jenner (father), Kris Jenner (mother), Kendall Jenner (sister), Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, Rob Kardashian (half-siblings), Stormi Webster, Aire Scott (children), Travis Scott (partner)
|$700 million (as of June 2021)
|Ocean’s Eight (2018), Travis Scott: Look Mom I Can Fly (2019)
Table of Contents
Where was Kylie Jenner born?
Kylie Jenner was born on August 10, 1997, in Los Angeles, California, U.S. She is the youngest daughter of former Olympic decathlete champion Caitlyn Jenner (then known as Bruce Jenner) and television personality and businesswoman Kris Jenner (née Houghton)1 From both of her parents’ side, she is of Dutch, English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry, with some Welsh ancestry from her father’s side.
How was Kylie Jenner’s early life?
Kylie Jenner grew up in the spotlight as a member of the Kardashian-Jenner family, who starred in the hit reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She made her debut on the show in 2007, when she was only 10 years old She has an older sister, Kendall and eight older half-siblings From Caitlyn’s side of the family, she has three older half-brothers― Burt, Brandon, and Brody Jenner ―and one older half-sister Cassandra Marino From Kris’ side of the family, Jenner has three older half-sisters― Kourtney, Kim, Khloé ―and one older half-brother Rob Kardashian Her parents divorced in 2015, prior to her father’s transition.
Where did Kylie Jenner receive her education?
Kylie Jenner attended Sierra Canyon School, where she was also a member of the cheerleading team. She claims to have performed in plays while attending school, along with community plays1 In 2012, she became homeschooled and enrolled in an at-home education program, from which she graduated with a high school diploma in July 2015 from Laurel Springs School in Ojai, California Kylie Jenner did not attend college. She decided to focus on her modeling and business career .
What is distinctive feature of Kylie Jenner?
One of the most distinctive features of Kylie Jenner is her plump lips, which have become her signature look and inspired her cosmetics line. Kylie first sparked speculation over her lip enhancement in 2014, when she appeared with noticeably fuller lips. At first, she denied having any injections and attributed her pout to makeup tricks and lip liners.However, in 2015, she admitted to using temporary fillers to augment her lips.She later revealed that she was insecure about her natural lips and wanted to change them since she was 15 years old.
Another distinctive feature of Kylie Jenner is her ever-changing hair color and style. She has experimented with various wigs and extensions over the years, ranging from blonde to blue to pink to green. She has also cut her hair short and long, curly and straight. She has said that changing her hair helps her express herself and feel more confident.
How did Kylie Jenner begin her career?
Kylie Jenner began her career as a reality TV star on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which documented the personal and professional lives of her family. She also appeared on spin-off shows such as Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami, Khloé & Lamar, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and Life of Kylie.
She also pursued a modeling career from a young age. At age 14 in 2012, she collaborated with the clothing brand PacSun, along with her sister Kendall, and created a line of clothing called Kendall & Kylie. She also modeled for brands such as Avril Lavigne’s Abbey Dawn, Nick Saglimbeni’s WMB 3D magazine, Seventeen magazine, OK! magazine, Teen Vogue magazine, and Steve Madden’s Madden Girl line. 5 She also appeared in music videos for artists such as Tyga, PartyNextDoor, Jaden Smith, Travis Scott, and Cardi B.
In 2015, she launched her own cosmetics line called Kylie Lip Kits, which consisted of liquid lipsticks and matching lip liners. The initial stock sold out within minutes online and generated huge buzz on social media. The following year, she renamed her brand to Kylie Cosmetics and expanded her product range to include eyeshadows, blushes, highlighters, concealers, brushes, and skincare products1 Her products are sold exclusively online through her website or pop-up shops around the world. She has also collaborated with celebrities such as Kim Kardashian West, Khloé Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kris Jenner, Jordyn Woods, Balmain Paris Fashion Week Collection for creating limited edition collections for her brand.
According to Forbes magazine, Kylie Jenner is one of the youngest self-made billionaires in history, with a net worth of $700 million as of June 2021.She is also one of the most followed celebrities on Instagram, with over 250 million followers. She has been named one of the most influential teens in the world by Time magazine, one of the most powerful celebrities in the world by Forbes magazine, and one of the most influential people on the internet by Time magazine.
What are the achievements of Kylie Jenner?
Kylie Jenner is one of the most famous and influential celebrities in the world. She has achieved many remarkable feats in her personal and professional life, such as:
- She is the founder and owner of Kylie Cosmetics, a successful beauty brand that has made her one of the youngest billionaires in history. She launched her first product, the Kylie Lip Kit, in 2015 and sold out within minutes. She later expanded her product range to include eyeshadows, blushes, highlighters, concealers, brushes, and skincare products. She has also collaborated with celebrities such as Kim Kardashian West, Khloé Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kris Jenner, Jordyn Woods, Balmain Paris Fashion Week Collection for creating limited edition collections for her brand.
- She is the first woman to reach 300 million followers on Instagram, making her the most followed woman on the platform. She also has over 40 million followers on Twitter and over 30 million subscribers on YouTube. She uses her social media presence to promote her products, share glimpses of her life, and interact with her fans. She has been named one of the most influential teens in the world by Time magazine, one of the most powerful celebrities in the world by Forbes magazine, and one of the most influential people on the internet by Time magazine.
- She is a reality TV star who has appeared on the hit show Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007. She also starred on her own spin-off series Life of Kylie in 2017. She has also appeared on other shows such as Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami, Khloé & Lamar, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and The Kardashians. She has won several awards for her TV appearances, such as Teen Choice Awards, People’s Choice Awards, and MTV Movie & TV Awards.
- She is a model who has graced the covers of various magazines such as Teen Vogue, Forbes, GQ, Vogue Australia, Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, and Playboy. She has also modeled for brands such as PacSun, Abbey Dawn, WMB 3D magazine, Seventeen magazine, OK! magazine, Teen Vogue magazine, and Steve Madden’s Madden Girl line. She has also appeared in music videos for artists such as Tyga, PartyNextDoor, Jaden Smith, Travis Scott, and Cardi B.
- She is a philanthropist who has supported various causes and charities such as Smile Train, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, Teen Cancer America, Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and Black Lives Matter. She has also donated millions of dollars to various organizations and individuals in need. In 2020, she donated $1 million to help fight the coronavirus pandemic and provided over 6,000 pounds of hand sanitizer to healthcare workers in Los Angeles. In 2021, she donated $500,000 to create a lounge for teenage cancer patients at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
Who is Kylie Jenner dating?
Kylie Jenner has had several high-profile relationships over the years. Her first major romance was with rapper Tyga , who is seven years older than her. They started dating in 2014 when she was only 17 years old. They had an on-and-off relationship for almost three years before they broke up for good in April 2017. They also faced controversy over their age difference and Tyga’s previous relationship with Blac Chyna , who is the mother of Rob Kardashian’s daughter Dream .
The same month she split from Tyga , Jenner began dating rapper Travis Scott . They met at Coachella music festival and hit it off instantly. They soon became inseparable and made their relationship official by getting matching butterfly tattoos . In February 2018 , they welcomed their first child together , a daughter named Stormi Webster . They posed for the cover of Playboy magazine in 2019 and gushed about their love and chemistry . However , in October 2019 , they announced that they were taking a break from their relationship . They remained co-parents and friends and sparked reconciliation rumors several times . In February 2022 , they welcomed their second child together , a son named Aire Scott . However , in January 2023 , they split again due to their busy schedules and different priorities .
Most recently , Jenner has been linked to actor Timothée Chalamet . They were first seen interacting at Paris Fashion Week in January 2023 , where they attended Jean Paul Gaultier ‘s show . They were later spotted hanging out at Chalamet’s house in April 2023 , sparking dating rumors . They kept their relationship secret for a while , but they made their public debut in September 2023 , when they were seen kissing at Beyoncé ‘s Renaissance World Tour in Los Angeles . They also attended New York Fashion Week and the US Open together .
Is Kylie Jenner socially active?
Kylie Jenner is very socially active and has a huge fan base across various platforms. She is the most followed woman on Instagram, with over 300 million followers. She posts regularly about her products, family, friends, travels, and lifestyle. She also engages with her fans by doing Q&A sessions, giveaways, and live videos. She often shares adorable photos and videos of her children, Stormi and Aire, who have their own fan pages and hashtags.
She is also popular on Twitter, where she has over 40 million followers. She tweets frequently about her opinions, updates, promotions, and interactions with other celebrities. She also uses Twitter to announce important news, such as her pregnancies, births, and breakups. She sometimes tweets funny memes and jokes that go viral. She also responds to her fans’ tweets and retweets their posts.
She has a YouTube channel with over 30 million subscribers. She uploads videos about her beauty routines, behind-the-scenes footage, collaborations, challenges, and vlogs. Some of her most viewed videos are “To Our Daughter”, “A Day in the Life”, “Kylie Jenner: A Day in the Life”, “Kylie Jenner: My Everyday Makeup Look”, and “Kylie Jenner: Halloween Makeup Tutorial”. She also features her family members, friends, and partners in her videos.
She is also active on Snapchat, where she was the most followed person in 2016. She posts daily snaps of her activities, outfits, products, and events. She also uses Snapchat to tease new launches, reveal secrets, and share exclusive content. She often uses filters, stickers, and lenses to spice up her snaps.
What is the net worth of Kylie Jenner?
Kylie Jenner is one of the richest celebrities in the world. According to Forbes magazine , she has a net worth of $700 million as of June 2021 . She was previously declared the world’s youngest self-made billionaire in 2019 , when she was 21 years old . However , in May 2020 , Forbes retracted its claim and accused Jenner of inflating her income and assets .
The majority of Jenner’s wealth comes from her cosmetics company , Kylie Cosmetics , which she founded in 2015 . She owns an estimated 44% of the company , which is valued at $1.2 billion . In January 2020 , she sold 51% of Kylie Cosmetics to Coty Inc . , a beauty conglomerate , for $600 million . She pocketed some $540 million , pretax , from the deal . She also earns royalties from her products sold online or in stores .
Jenner also makes money from her social media presence , endorsements , TV appearances , modeling gigs , and merchandise . She charges up to $1 million per sponsored post on Instagram , making her one of the highest-paid influencers on the platform . She has endorsed brands such as Puma , Adidas , Quay Australia , SugarBearHair , Fashion Nova , Sinful Colors , and Calvin Klein . She also earns from appearing on Keeping Up with the Kardashians and its spin-offs . She has modeled for magazines such as Forbes , GQ , Vogue Australia , Harper’s Bazaar Arabia , and Playboy . She also sells merchandise such as clothing , accessories , phone cases , books , calendars , and magazines through her website or pop-up shops .
What are the movies Kylie Jenner has worked in?
Kylie Jenner has worked in a few movies as an actress or herself. Some of the movies she has worked in are:
- Ocean’s Eight (2018) : This is a heist comedy film that is a spin-off of the Ocean’s trilogy . It stars Sandra Bullock , Cate Blanchett , Anne Hathaway , Mindy Kaling , Sarah Paulson , Awkwafina , Rihanna , and Helena Bonham Carter as a group of women who plan to rob the Met Gala .
What are the famous roles played by Kylie Jenner?
Kylie Jenner is not only a successful businesswoman and social media star, but also an occasional actress. She has appeared in several movies and TV shows, either as herself or as a fictional character. Some of the famous roles played by Kylie Jenner are:
- Ocean’s Eight (2018): This is a heist comedy film that is a spin-off of the Ocean’s trilogy. It stars Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, Rihanna, and Helena Bonham Carter as a group of women who plan to rob the Met Gala. Jenner makes a cameo appearance as herself, along with her sisters Kendall Jenner and Kim Kardashian West, among other celebrities who attend the event.
- The Kardashians (2022-2023): This is a reality TV series that follows the lives of the Kardashian-Jenner family after their previous show Keeping Up with the Kardashians ended in 2021. It streams on Hulu and features Jenner as one of the main cast members. The show documents her personal and professional endeavors, such as her relationship with Timothée Chalamet, her pregnancy with her third child, and her expansion of her beauty empire.
- Life of Kylie (2017): This is a reality TV series that focuses on Jenner’s life as a young entrepreneur and celebrity. It aired on E! and consisted of eight episodes. The show gives an inside look at Jenner’s daily activities, such as running her cosmetics company, hanging out with her friends, traveling around the world, and dealing with fame and fortune. The show also features appearances by her family members, such as Kris Jenner, Khloé Kardashian, and Caitlyn Jenner.
- Kylie Jenner: Glosses (2016): This is a music video that serves as a promotional tool for Jenner’s lip gloss line under Kylie Cosmetics. It was directed by Colin Tilley and features Jenner as King Kylie, a boss lady who leads a group of women in a heist. The video is set to the song “Three Strikes” by Terror Jr, a mysterious band that was rumored to have Jenner as its lead singer. However, this was later debunked by the band’s actual vocalist, Lisa Vitale.
- Kanye West: Wolves (2016): This is a music video for Kanye West’s song “Wolves” from his album The Life of Pablo. It was directed by Steven Klein and features West and his wife Kim Kardashian West, along with other celebrities such as Sia, Vic Mensa, Alessandra Ambrosio, Cindy Crawford, and Joan Smalls. Jenner appears in the video as one of the models who wear Balmain outfits designed by Olivier Rousteing. The video also serves as an advertisement for Balmain’s fall 2016 campaign.
Which brands does Kylie Jenner endorse?
Kylie Jenner is one of the most influential celebrities on social media, with over 300 million followers on Instagram alone. She has used her platform to promote various brands and products, both her own and others’. Some of the brands that Kylie Jenner endorses are:
- Kylie Cosmetics: This is Jenner’s own cosmetics brand that she launched in 2015 with her signature lip kits. Since then, she has expanded her product range to include eyeshadows, blushes, highlighters, concealers, foundations, brow products, skincare products, and more. Kylie Cosmetics is known for its high-quality formulas, trendy shades, and limited-edition collections. In 2019, Jenner sold 51% of her company to Coty Inc., a beauty conglomerate that owns other brands such as CoverGirl and OPI.
- Adidas: This is a global sportswear brand that Jenner became an ambassador for in 2018. She joined other celebrities such as Pharrell Williams and Karlie Kloss in promoting Adidas’ products and campaigns. Jenner has appeared in several ads for Adidas’ sneakers, apparel, and accessories, such as the Falcon, Nite Jogger, Sleek Superstar 80s Zipper Pack shoes; the Originals Collection; and the Reveal Your Voice Collection. She has also collaborated with Adidas on designing her own capsule collection called Kylie x Adidas Originals Falcon Collection in 2018.
- Calvin Klein: This is an American fashion brand that Jenner has been working with since 2018. She has starred in several campaigns for Calvin Klein’s underwear and jeans lines, along with her sisters Kim Kardashian West, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, and Kendall Jenner. The campaigns feature the sisters posing in various Calvin Klein outfits while sharing intimate moments and conversations. Jenner has also modeled for Calvin Klein’s fragrance line, such as the CK One and CK Everyone scents.
- Beats x Balmain: This is a collaboration between Beats by Dre, a premium headphones and speakers brand, and Balmain, a French luxury fashion house. Jenner was chosen as the face of the collaboration in 2017, along with rapper Lil Yachty. The collaboration featured two limited-edition products: the Beats Studio Wireless headphones and the Powerbeats3 Wireless earphones, both in a gold and khaki color scheme inspired by Balmain’s runway collections. The products also came with a matching suede case with a Balmain plaque and zipper.
- Skims: This is a shapewear and loungewear brand founded by Jenner’s sister Kim Kardashian West in 2019. Jenner has supported her sister’s brand by modeling for Skims’ products and campaigns, such as the Cozy Collection, the Cotton Collection, the Fits Everybody Collection, and the Solutionwear Collection. Jenner has also praised Skims’ products for being comfortable, flattering, and inclusive of different body types and skin tones.
What are the viral stories of Kylie Jenner?
Kylie Jenner is no stranger to making headlines and going viral on the internet. She has been involved in many stories that have sparked interest, curiosity, and controversy among her fans and the public. Some of the viral stories of Kylie Jenner are:
- Her pregnancy with Stormi Webster: This is one of the most talked-about stories of Jenner’s life. She surprised everyone when she announced in February 2018 that she had given birth to her first child, a daughter named Stormi Webster, with her then-boyfriend Travis Scott. She had kept her pregnancy a secret for nine months, avoiding any public appearances or social media posts that would reveal her baby bump. She explained that she wanted to experience her pregnancy in peace and privacy, away from the stress and scrutiny of the media. She later shared a video titled “To Our Daughter” on YouTube, which documented her journey to motherhood and introduced her baby girl to the world. The video has over 100 million views as of September 2021.
- Her “Rise and Shine” meme: This is one of the most viral memes of 2019, featuring Jenner singing “rise and shine” to her daughter Stormi in a musical tone. The clip was taken from a YouTube video that Jenner posted in October 2019, where she gave a tour of her Kylie Cosmetics office. The video showed Jenner entering Stormi’s nursery and waking her up with the now-iconic phrase. The clip quickly became a sensation on social media, spawning countless remixes, parodies, jokes, and memes. Celebrities such as Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lizzo, Cody Simpson, and Jennifer Lopez joined in on the fun by recreating or referencing the meme. Jenner herself embraced the meme by selling “Rise and Shine” merchandise on her website and trademarking the phrase.
- Her billionaire status: This is one of the most controversial stories of Jenner’s career. In March 2019, Forbes magazine declared Jenner as “the world’s youngest self-made billionaire ever” at age 21, thanks to her Kylie Cosmetics empire. The magazine estimated that Jenner’s company was worth $900 million at the time, and that she owned 100% of it. The magazine also credited Jenner’s social media influence and marketing savvy for her success. However, many people questioned Forbes’ definition of “self-made” and criticized Jenner for being born into privilege and fame. Some also accused Jenner of inflating her wealth and lying about her finances. In May 2020, Forbes retracted its billionaire title from Jenner after reviewing new financial documents that suggested that she had exaggerated her sales figures and forged tax returns. Jenner denied any wrongdoing and called Forbes’ accusations “inaccurate” and “unproven”.
- Her donation to a makeup artist’s surgery: This is one of the most recent stories of Jenner’s generosity and backlash. In March 2021, Jenner donated $5,000 to a GoFundMe campaign for Samuel Rauda, a celebrity makeup artist who had suffered a serious car accident and needed brain surgery. Jenner had worked with Rauda before and considered him a friend. She also shared the campaign on her Instagram story and encouraged her followers to donate as well. However, instead of being praised for her kindness, Jenner was slammed for being stingy and cheap. Many people pointed out that $5,000 was a drop in the bucket for someone as rich as Jenner, who reportedly earns over $450,000 per day from her businesses. They also argued that Jenner could have easily paid for Rauda’s entire medical bill, which was $60,000 at first but later increased to $120,000 due to high.
- Who is Kylie Jenner? Kylie Jenner is an American socialite, media personality, and businesswoman. She starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up With The Kardashians from 2007 to 2021 and then the Hulu reality television series The Kardashians from 2022. She is the founder and owner of cosmetic company Kylie Cosmetics.
- How old is Kylie Jenner? Kylie Jenner was born on August 10, 1997, in Los Angeles, California. She is currently 26 years old.
- Who are Kylie Jenner’s parents and siblings? Kylie Jenner’s parents are Caitlyn Jenner (formerly known as Bruce Jenner), a former Olympic decathlete champion, and Kris Jenner (née Houghton), a television personality and businesswoman. Kylie has an older sister, Kendall, and eight older half-siblings: Burt, Brandon, Brody, and Cassandra from Caitlyn’s side of the family, and Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Rob from Kris’ side of the family.
- Who is Kylie Jenner dating? Kylie Jenner is rumored to be dating Timothée Chalamet, a French-American actor who starred in films such as Call Me by Your Name, Little Women, and Dune. The couple has been spotted kissing at Beyoncé’s concert and the US Open in September 2023. A source told People that their dating is “fun and uncomplicated” for Kylie and that Timothée is “charming, very loving and protective of Kylie”.
- Does Kylie Jenner have children? Yes, Kylie Jenner has two children with her ex-boyfriend Travis Scott, a rapper and record producer. Their daughter Stormi was born on February 1, 2018, and their son Aire was born on April 30, 2022.
- What is Kylie Jenner’s net worth? According to Forbes, Kylie Jenner’s net worth as of June 2023 was $900 million. She made most of her fortune from her cosmetics line, Kylie Cosmetics, which she launched in 2015 with her signature product, the Kylie Lip Kit. She also earns money from endorsements, appearances, and reality TV shows.
- Is Kylie Jenner a self-made billionaire? Kylie Jenner was once declared by Forbes as the world’s youngest self-made billionaire at age 21 in 20193. However, the magazine later accused her of inflating her income and forging tax documents to appear as a billionaire. Kylie denied the allegations and said that she never asked for any title or tried to lie. The notion of Kylie being self-made has also been controversial, as some people argue that she was born into a wealthy and famous family and had many advantages over other entrepreneurs.
- What is Kylie Jenner’s style? Kylie Jenner’s style is often described as “quiet luxury”, as she prefers to wear simple yet chic outfits that accentuate her curves. She likes to mix high-end brands with affordable pieces and accessorize with jewelry, sunglasses, and handbags2. She also changes her hair color frequently, from blonde to pink to blue.
- What is Kylie Jenner’s Instagram? Kylie Jenner’s Instagram account is @kyliejenner. She has over 300 million followers as of September 2023 and is the fifth-most-followed person on the platform. She posts photos and videos of herself, her family, her friends, her products, and her travels.
- What is Kylie Jenner’s website? Kylie Jenner’s website is thekyliejenner.com. It features her blog posts, videos, photos, shop links, and more. She also has a mobile app called Kylie that offers exclusive content for her fans.