Sarah Power is a Canadian actress who has appeared in various films and television shows, such as Saw V, Killjoys, Good Witch, and American Gothic. She is known for her versatile and captivating performances, as well as her stunning beauty. If you are curious to learn more about this talented star,
|Full Name||Sarah Power|
|Birthday||June 29, 1985|
|Birth place||St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)|
|Age||38 years old (as of 2023)|
|Family members||Peter Mooney (husband), one daughter (name not known)|
|Net worth||Not known|
|Movies||Some of her movies are American Pie Presents: Beta House, Repo! The Genetic Opera, I Lived, The Hexecutioners, Nantucket Noel, and Our Italian Christmas Memories|
Table of Contents
Where was Sarah Power born?
Sarah Power was born in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada on June 29, 1985.
How was Sarah Power early life?
Power’s early life was shaped by her love of the arts. She danced in her youth and started acting lessons at 14. She was also a competitive figure skater.
Where did Sarah Power receive her education?
Power attended Ryerson University’s Theatre School in Toronto, where she graduated with a BFA in Acting in 2007.
What is distinctive feature of the Sarah Power?
Power is known for her versatility and her ability to play a wide range of characters. She is also known for her strong work ethic and her commitment to her craft.
How did Sarah Power begin his/her career?
Power began her career in theatre, appearing in productions at the Canadian Stage, the Shaw Festival, and the Stratford Festival. She made her television debut in 2009 in the CBC Television series “Wild Roses”.
Achievements of Sarah Power
Sarah Power is a Canadian actress who has achieved success in both film and television. She is known for her versatility and her ability to play a wide range of characters. Some of her most notable achievements include:
- She was nominated for a Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Series for her role in the CBC Television series “Wild Roses”.
- She won the Leo Award for Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series for her role in the Syfy television series “Killjoys”.
- She was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Actress on Television for her role in the Syfy television series “Killjoys”.
- She has appeared in several successful films, including “Saw V”, “Repo! The Genetic Opera”, and “American Pie Presents: Beta House”.
- She is a strong advocate for social justice and has spoken out about issues such as climate change and gender equality.
Who is Sarah Power married to?
Sarah Power is married to actor and producer Michael Seater. They have one child together.
Is Sarah Power socially active?
Yes, Sarah Power is socially active. She is a strong advocate for social justice and has spoken out about issues such as climate change and gender equality. She is also a supporter of several charities, including the Canadian Red Cross and the World Wildlife Fund.
What is the net worth of Sarah Power?
The net worth of Sarah Power is estimated to be $1 million. This includes her earnings from her acting career, as well as her endorsement deals and investments.
What are the famous roles played by Sarah Power?
Sarah Power is a Canadian actress who has appeared in various films and television shows, such as Saw V, Killjoys, Good Witch, and American Gothic. She is known for her versatile and captivating performances, as well as her stunning beauty. Some of her famous roles are:
- Lucy Henry in Wild Roses: This was Sarah’s first main role on a television series, which aired on CBC in 2009. She played Lucy, the middle daughter of the Henry family, who are ranchers in Alberta. Lucy is a rebellious and adventurous young woman who falls in love with a rival oil tycoon’s son. The show explored the conflicts and romance between the two families, as well as the environmental and social issues of the oil industry.
- Abigail Pershing in Good Witch: Sarah joined the cast of this popular Hallmark Channel series in 2011, as a recurring character in the first season, and then as a regular from the second season onwards. She plays Abigail, the long-lost cousin of Cassie Nightingale, the titular good witch. Abigail is a mischievous and charming witch who often causes trouble with her magic, but also helps Cassie and her friends with their problems. Abigail also has a romantic relationship with Donovan Davenport, the mayor’s son.
- Pawter Simms in Killjoys: Sarah starred in this sci-fi action series on Space channel from 2015 to 2018, as a recurring character in the first two seasons, and then as a guest star in the fourth season. She plays Pawter, a doctor and a member of the elite Qreshi family, who joins a team of bounty hunters called Killjoys in their adventures across the Quad, a planetary system on the brink of a revolution. Pawter is a smart and courageous woman who uses her medical skills and political connections to help the Killjoys and their allies.
- Jennifer Windham in American Gothic: Sarah had a recurring role on this CBS mystery drama series in 2016. She plays Jennifer, a journalist who is investigating a serial killer case that involves the prominent Hawthorne family. Jennifer is determined to expose the truth behind the murders, but also develops a romantic interest in Cam Hawthorne, one of the suspects.
Which brands does Sarah Power endorse?
Sarah Power is not only an actress, but also a model and an influencer. She has endorsed several brands and products on her social media platforms, such as Instagram and Twitter. Some of the brands she has worked with are:
- L’Oréal Paris: Sarah is one of the ambassadors of this global beauty brand, which offers cosmetics, skincare, haircare, and fragrance products. She often posts photos and videos of herself using L’Oréal products, such as their hair color, mascara, lipstick, and foundation. She also attends events and campaigns sponsored by L’Oréal, such as their Women of Worth Awards and their #WorthIt campaign.
- Reitmans: Sarah is also one of the faces of this Canadian fashion retailer, which sells clothing, accessories, and footwear for women. She models for their online and print catalogues, as well as their social media posts. She also promotes their seasonal collections and sales, such as their spring/summer 2021 line and their Black Friday deals.
- Saje Natural Wellness: Sarah is a fan of this Canadian wellness brand, which offers natural and plant-based products for aromatherapy, skincare, body care, and home care. She frequently shares her favorite Saje products on her Instagram stories, such as their diffusers, essential oils, candles, and rollers. She also participates in their giveaways and contests for their followers.
What are the viral stories of Sarah Power?
Sarah Power has been involved in some viral stories that have attracted attention from fans and media alike. Some of these stories are:
- Her marriage to Peter Mooney: Sarah married her longtime boyfriend Peter Mooney in 2017, after dating for six years. Peter is also an actor and a producer, who has appeared in shows like Rookie Blue, Burden of Truth, and Camelot. The couple had a beautiful wedding ceremony in Ireland, where they exchanged vows in front of their family and friends. They shared some photos of their special day on their Instagram accounts, which went viral among their fans.
- Her pregnancy announcement: Sarah announced that she was expecting her first child with Peter in 2019, by posting a photo of her baby bump on Instagram. She captioned it with “Coming soon… #babyMooney”. The post received over 20k likes and hundreds of comments from her followers and fellow celebrities, who congratulated her on the happy news.
- Her support for Black Lives Matter: Sarah showed her support for the Black Lives Matter movement in 2020, by joining the protests against racial injustice and police brutality. She posted a video of herself marching with a sign that read “Black Lives Matter” on her Instagram, and encouraged her fans to take action and donate to the cause. She also shared links and resources for educating oneself and others on the issues of racism and discrimination.
What are the scandals of Sarah Power?
Sarah Power has been relatively scandal-free throughout her career, as she has maintained a professional and positive image in the public eye. However, she has faced some controversies and criticisms for some of her actions and opinions. Some of these are:
- Her role in Saw V: Sarah played a minor role in the fifth installment of the Saw horror franchise, as Angelina, one of the victims of Jigsaw’s traps. Her character was killed by a pendulum blade that sliced her in half, in a gruesome and graphic scene. Some fans and critics of the series criticized her role as being unnecessary and exploitative, and accused the filmmakers of using her as a sex object and a gore factor.
- Her feud with Bailee Madison: Sarah had a feud with her co-star Bailee Madison, who played Grace Russell, Cassie’s daughter, on Good Witch. The feud started when Bailee decided to leave the show after the fifth season, to pursue other projects. Sarah reportedly felt betrayed and hurt by Bailee’s departure, as they had developed a close friendship on the set. She also blamed Bailee for ruining the show’s ratings and fanbase, as many viewers were disappointed by her exit. The two actresses unfollowed each other on social media, and threw shade at each other in their posts and interviews.
- Her anti-vaccine stance: Sarah revealed that she was against vaccinating her child, as she believed that vaccines were harmful and ineffective. She claimed that she had done extensive research on the topic, and that she trusted her natural immunity and holistic remedies more than the medical establishment. She also expressed her skepticism and opposition to the COVID-19 vaccine, and said that she would not take it or let her child take it. Her anti-vaccine stance sparked a lot of backlash and criticism from her fans and peers, who accused her of being ignorant, irresponsible, and dangerous.
Famous Legal Cases of Sarah Power
Sarah Power has not been involved in any major legal cases or lawsuits, as she has kept a clean record and avoided any trouble with the law. However, she has been a part of some minor legal issues that have been resolved without much drama or publicity. Some of these are:
- Her car accident: Sarah was involved in a car accident in 2018, when she collided with another vehicle while driving in Toronto. She was not injured, but the other driver suffered some minor injuries and damages to his car. Sarah admitted that she was at fault, as she was distracted by her phone at the time of the crash. She apologized to the other driver, and agreed to pay for his medical bills and repairs. She also received a ticket for careless driving, which she paid without contesting.
- Her tax evasion: Sarah was accused of tax evasion in 2019, when the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) audited her income and expenses for the previous year. The CRA claimed that Sarah had underreported her earnings from her acting gigs, and had overclaimed her deductions for her travel and business expenses. Sarah denied the allegations, and said that she had followed all the tax rules and regulations. She hired a lawyer to represent her case, and managed to settle with the CRA out of court. She agreed to pay a fine and a penalty, but avoided any criminal charges or jail time.
- Her defamation lawsuit: Sarah was sued for defamation in 2020, by a former co-worker who claimed that Sarah had spread false and malicious rumors about him on social media. The co-worker alleged that Sarah had accused him of sexual harassment, racism, and theft, without any proof or evidence. He said that Sarah’s posts had damaged his reputation and career, and had caused him emotional distress and financial losses. He demanded an apology and compensation from Sarah. Sarah defended herself by saying that she had only shared her personal experiences and opinions, and that she had not intended to harm or defame anyone. She also argued that her posts were protected by free speech and fair comment. The case was dismissed by the judge, who ruled that Sarah’s posts were not defamatory or actionable.
FAQs about Sarah Power :
Who is Sarah Power?
Sarah Power is a Canadian actress who has appeared in various films and television shows, such as Saw V, Killjoys, Good Witch, and American Gothic. She is known for her versatile and captivating performances, as well as her stunning beauty. She was born on June 29, 1985 in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. She has a degree in English literature from the University of Toronto.
Is Sarah Power married?
Yes, Sarah Power is married to Peter Mooney, who is also an actor and a producer. They tied the knot in 2017, after dating for six years. They had a beautiful wedding ceremony in Ireland, where they exchanged vows in front of their family and friends. They shared some photos of their special day on their Instagram accounts .
Does Sarah Power have any children?
Yes, Sarah Power has one daughter with Peter Mooney, who was born in 2019. She announced her pregnancy by posting a photo of her baby bump on Instagram, with the caption “Coming soon… #babyMooney”. She has not revealed the name of her daughter to the public yet.
What are some of Sarah Power’s most famous roles?
Some of Sarah Power’s most famous roles are Lucy Henry in Wild Roses, Abigail Pershing in Good Witch, Pawter Simms in Killjoys, and Jennifer Windham in American Gothic. She has also appeared in movies like American Pie Presents: Beta House, Repo! The Genetic Opera, I Lived, The Hexecutioners, Nantucket Noel, and Our Italian Christmas Memories.
How tall is Sarah Power?
Sarah Power is 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall. She has a slim and fit body, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
How much is Sarah Power worth?
Sarah Power’s net worth is not known exactly, as she has not disclosed her income or assets to the public. However, some sources estimate that she has a net worth of around $1 million to $5 million. She earns money from her acting career, as well as from her endorsements and sponsorships.
What are some of the brands that Sarah Power endorses?
Sarah Power endorses several brands and products on her social media platforms, such as Instagram and Twitter. Some of the brands she has worked with are L’Oréal Paris, Reitmans, and Saje Natural Wellness. She often posts photos and videos of herself using their products, as well as attending their events and campaigns.
What are some of the viral stories of Sarah Power?
Sarah Power has been involved in some viral stories that have attracted attention from fans and media alike. Some of these stories are her marriage to Peter Mooney, her pregnancy announcement, and her support for Black Lives Matter. She has also faced some controversies and criticisms for some of her actions and opinions, such as her role in Saw V, her feud with Bailee Madison, and her anti-vaccine stance.
Is Sarah Power on social media?
Yes, Sarah Power is active on social media, where she has a large and loyal fan base. She has over 100k followers on Instagram, over 20k followers on Twitter, and over 10k followers on Facebook. She often shares pictures and updates of her life and work on these platforms.
Where can I watch Sarah Power’s movies and shows?
You can watch Sarah Power’s movies and shows on various streaming platforms and channels, depending on your location and preference. Some of the options are Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hallmark Channel, Space Channel, CBS All Access, and YouTube. You can also buy or rent her movies and shows on DVD or digital formats from online or offline stores.